Wednesday, December 31, 2014

10 Goals for 2015!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014



2014 was a wild ride, I'm going to be honest! To make an incredibly long story short, there were some great times, and there were some emotionally crippling times (OKAY gah, maybe I'm exaggerating!), but overall this year was incredible. I'll post a breakdown of 2014 with some takeaways later this month, but right now the looming year ahead of me is what I'm focused on ;)
I know 2015 is also going to have its share of good and bad, but the difference about this year is that I have seen myself emerge from flames, not as ash, but as a phoenix: strong, beautiful, and with my head held high. I'm entering 2015 with a much higher regard for myself, and with that I've made a list of goals (in no particular order) that I intend to keep!

1. Meditate.
2. Read more.
3. Spend more quality time with family.
4. Keep a cleaner (and more nicely decorated) house.
5. Keep up with current events (I really am SO bad about avoiding the news).
6. Blog more. For real.
7. Be more patient.
8. Continue my women's group (more on that in T minus 10 days when we have our first trial meeting!)
9. Volunteer more.
10. Be more social. Okay... try to be more social.

Just about any "How To Be Successful" self help book you read says that one way to accomplish more is to have a list of reachable goals, so instead of a new years resolution, I'm sharing my goals with y'all. Hopefully the fact that people know I have them will make them easier to keep. If I fail, YOU are now responsible, readers! Just kidding. Sort of. ;)

Well, I started us off, now I'm asking you. What is one of your goals for 2015? Let me know either in the comments, or by facebook! I'd love to share in your goals and maybe add to my list as well!

Happy New Year!!!


1 comment:

  1. You have have decent goals this year. I'm sure you'll be able to accomplish them all. My biggest goal for 2015 is to upgrade my camera. So, I need like a million photo shoots to be able to afford the camera I want. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something sweet to get me by. :)

The Velveteen Peach © 2014