Thursday, July 10, 2014

#100HappyDays

Thursday, July 10, 2014



Today is day two of a challenge I just started: 100 Happy Days. I'm so excited about this challenge because I'm trying to be more positive in life and not let things drag me down as much. So to kick off my 100 days of pure bliss, I'm giving y'all a list. 10 things that make me absitively posolutely HAPPY! (See what I did there?}

  1. A clean house. I love to walk through my house and know that it is clean. Makes me feel awesome and accomplished
  2. Waking up SUUUUUPER early for something, and coming home and getting to take an early nap.
  3. When people love my cooking. Not many feelings top that.
  4. Snuggling with my 3 year old after a long day.
  5. Grilling out with friends.
  6. Nicknames. I love hearing couples call each other special pet names or nick names, which is why Gene had his name shortened to G. I still have not received my name but I'm waiting patiently (hint hint hint hint hint hint hint)
  7. When H tells me he loves me or pays me a compliment for no reason. Today he told me I looked like "a berry pretty woman" after I got my hair done and my heart melted.
  8. Hugs. I love hugs from friends so much.
  9. Planners. Fah real.
  10. Blogging! I've learned so much about myself and about other bloggers throught this blog and I'm so super grateful that I decided to start blogging. Thanks to all of those who blog and inspire me, and an even bigger thanks to those who read mine!
I'll be more than likely putting all of my #100HappyDays posts into one big post on Fridays each week, but if you want to view them every day you can follow them on my Facebook HERE. Happy Friday, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something sweet to get me by. :)

The Velveteen Peach © 2014