Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July Playlist

Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Let me start by saying I'm SO SORRY for being away for so long. Team Shoults has had a lot going on so I had to take a step back and just breathe. However, I'm going to try to hit the ground running again, and what better way to do that than to share what music I've been obsessing over this month?

Note*** My music taste is a little... everywhere, so don't be surprised if one track sounds nothing like the next, and if the meanings of the songs bounce around as well. There is no theme, just what's been popping up more often than not on my playlist lately  ;)


1. I Want It All - Karmin
2. Take Me To Church - Hozier
3. Love of Mine - The Coffis Brothers
4. Stars - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals featuring Kenny Chesney
5. Bad Girl  - Lee Moses
6. The Weight of Lies - The Avett Brothers
7. Sugar Town - Nancy Sinatra
8. Summer Wine - Lana Del Rey featuring James Barrie O'Neill
9. Settle Down - Kimbra
10. Chocolate - The 1975
11. Somethin' Bad - Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood
12. Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo
13. Hope You Get Lonely Tonight - Cole Swindell
14. How to be a Heartbreaker - Marina & The Diamonds
15. Take It Out On Me - Florida Georgia Line

I'm getting started on next month's playlist, so I'm on the lookout for new music! Tell me, what's the song you CAN'T stop playing lately? Maybe I'll make a playlist of just my readers' faves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something sweet to get me by. :)

The Velveteen Peach © 2014