Sunday, February 1, 2015

Birthentines Day Wish List!

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Okay y'all, February is officially here, which means one thing to me: Birthentine's Day! Yes, that does mean that I made my grand entrance into this world on Valentine's Day. I'm in the holiday birthdays club, and though I claim to hate it, I wouldn't have it any other way. I've always wanted to make a wishlist post, but the time has never been right until now. So, without further ado, here's my birthentine's day wish list ;)

  1. Oxblood Tote from Forever 21 - Okay, I need this on a lot of levels. I need you all to know that I abuse my purses, filling them with books and lots of makeup and miscellaneous items that a normal bag can not handle. I have faith that this bag can handle me. Plus it's on SALE.
  2. Nude by Rihanna Perfume OR bcbgmaxazria Perfume - These perfumes are a couple of my favorites. They're fruity with hints of citrus, but also slightly musky. Perfect for me.
  3. Extraordinarily Longer Thigh High Socks from Sock Dreams - I just love these and that is all. Also, the image is from American Apparel, I know this. The Sock Dreams image was NOT gonna work, but I still love the socks!
  4. Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay - I'm the last makeup lover out here that doesn't have even ONE Naked Palette, and I LOVE Naked 2! I think this one is the one with the most versatile shadows! I want it so much.
  5. NYX Powder Blush in Taupe - I've heard so many good things about this product! I'm VERY fair skinned, and I have a hard time finding a good contour that is cool toned. I've been told that this is perfect for those of us that are NW toned. :)
  6. American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy - This is such a good album. I need to have it in my car.
  7. Gold Crown Necklace by Red Truck Designs - This is a necklace that I found like 6 months ago that I've been begging for. I always tell myself I'm a queen, and wearing a crown around my neck would be the perfect reminder!
  8. The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen - I really loved The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen, and I hear this is another good read by her. I love the way she uses food and slight fairytale in her writing. It makes me feel so calm.
  9. Teaching My Mother How To Give Birth by Warsan Shire - Warsan Shire is my favorite poet right now. Her work touches me on such a deep level, so of course I need to own it.
  10. 40mm Canon Pancake Lens - I may no longer be a professional photographer, but I hear so many good things about this lens! I take my own photos for this blog, so I think it would be a great addition to my photography gear!

Do you share in the Holiday Birthday's club? I'd love to hear your experiences or your thoughts on it! Or if you also have a birthday coming up, what do you have your eyes on? Inquiring minds want to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something sweet to get me by. :)

The Velveteen Peach © 2014